Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join ESN Gdańsk United on a visa-free ferry trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun — Russian style!
You can find out more and sign up here: timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-gdansk-united/esn-gdansk-united-visa-free-cruise-to-st-petersburg-12-04-2018-18-04-2018.html
The price of the trip is from 275 €.
+Bus transportation from warsaw +65 €.
What is included in the price
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
• Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis) with breakfast NOTE on some trips:
• Accommodation in a centrally located hostel 2 nights (shared dorm room for 4-6 people)
• Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
For extra cost
• Single room supplement
• Optional guided excursions and activities
• Travel insurance
Remember that you need passport!
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or [email protected]
or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).